Yolanda's Blog

Link to article remembering Yolanda
in San Francisco Chronicle by Sam Whiting:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/09/30/BADI12T1L6.DTL

Link to Yolanda's Obituary:
http://www.venusians.com/YolandaObituary




Saturday, July 12, 2008

A few quick thoughts...plus Kirtan Benefit at The Mindful Body coming up soon!

July 11, 2008 –
Hello to all my dear friends and family. I have another “blog essay” cooking but simply haven’t had the right amount of time to get it on paper, though it’s definitely ready to be brought to life.

In the meantime, I want to acknowledge all the beautiful entries I’ve received in my “Guest Book”. Many of them extend far beyond a message to me…some hold deep meaning for all to absorb and ponder. The simple well-wishes also touch my heart. Thank you for sharing your loving thoughts. I read them often, from the earlier pages to the most recent, and I will continue to do so for strength and inspiration.

A very important event is coming up. It’s a Kirtan Benefit that is being presented by my dear friends and fellow Yoga Teachers at the Mindful Body: Kari Marble, Rachel Shaw, Bill McCully, Sean Feit and Jonathan Boisseau. It’s happening Saturday, July 19th from 7:30-9:30. Please refer to the link below for more details, and know that no one will be turned away for lack of funds. I’m going to try my best to attend…health conditions allowing. It’s such a wonderful way to share in our human experience through voice, music and love. You don’t have to be a good singer…this is about opening the heart and sending love to yourself as well as to any and all who need that love for any reason. I hope to see you there.

http://www.themindfulbody.com/.

I send my love and warm wishes for good health, joy and peace to all. I’m still getting into my “receptive mode” everyday to absorb all your healing prayers and intentions…thank you…they fill my heart and give me courage and faith!